PDA

View Full Version : Question about transportation to Cape May for breakfast

Genie1953
08-23-2016, 08:02 PM
We have a 8am reservation at Cape May in November. What is the best way to get from POR to there that morning? Last time we were there our plan was to take a bus to Hollywood studios and then the boat from there to the restaurant and found out from the bus driver that the boats did not run that early. Since we were the only ones on the bus after the stop at Hollywood studios he offered to take us and another couple in the same situation straight to the restaurant. I realize that probably won't happen on the next trip so wondering what options we will have. We are not opposed to walking distances if need be just not sure what our options were.

Zippy 1
08-23-2016, 09:38 PM
We found it easiest to take a taxi

cspenc28
08-24-2016, 06:33 AM
There is a walking path from HS to Beach Club, it's a bit of a walk, and I'm not sure what time the bus would drop you off at HS. But a taxi/Uber would work as well.

We have a 8am reservation at Cape May in November. What is the best way to get from POR to there that morning? Last time we were there our plan was to take a bus to Hollywood studios and then the boat from there to the restaurant and found out from the bus driver that the boats did not run that early. Since we were the only ones on the bus after the stop at Hollywood studios he offered to take us and another couple in the same situation straight to the restaurant. I realize that probably won't happen on the next trip so wondering what options we will have. We are not opposed to walking distances if need be just not sure what our options were.