PDA

View Full Version : Walt Disney's plane

BrowncatP
08-23-2016, 04:41 PM
With the tear down of DHS back lot going on where did Walt's plane go to? Does anyone know?

MattHolst
09-16-2016, 03:34 PM
That is an excellent question! It would be nice if they could make it a static display in a place where you could take pictures next to it. They need to ensure they preserve every bit of history connected to, in my opinion, one of the greatest men to ever live.

texas211
09-18-2016, 03:42 PM
That is an excellent question! It would be nice if they could make it a static display in a place where you could take pictures next to it. They need to ensure they preserve every bit of history connected to, in my opinion, one of the greatest men to ever live.

That would be great.

deedee73
09-18-2016, 04:40 PM
A great photo op would be so so cool on many fronts. Get thought now if only the powers to be would listen.

BrowncatP
11-24-2016, 06:02 PM
* Becky Cline-Disney Archives Director, told me that Walt's plane is safe and secure, and in the hands of WDI. WDI have yet to figure out what they are going to do with his plane.

Goofy4TheWorld
11-24-2016, 10:47 PM
* Becky Cline-Disney Archives Director, told me that Walt's plane is safe and secure, and in the hands of WDI. WDI have yet to figure out what they are going to do with his plane.

Are they the same folks who stored the SpectroMagic floats?

BrowncatP
11-25-2016, 07:41 PM
Oh, I hope not! But at least the termites can't eat the outside of the plane.

RunDMV
12-04-2016, 06:27 PM
Perhaps the next greatest revenue stream.