PDA

View Full Version : DVC Villas with Club Level

zoopop
08-22-2016, 10:47 AM
Hello everyone,

Were in the early stages but were looking at going back to Disney World next Nov/Dec. Decided to wait for the new Avatar Land.

Anyway the last trip (2014) to Disney World we rented DVC and it worked out great. And last year (2015) we went to Disneyland and splurged on Club Level/Concierge. The way we eat breakfast and having a 5 year old that likes to snack it worked out great.

My question is can you get club level access when you stay in a Villa? Were looking at renting a 1 bedroom villa and would like the club access. Thanks

faline
08-22-2016, 11:03 AM
I'm not aware of any vacation club villas that have club access. The only club access I know about is with some studios at Animal Kingdom Lodge. They are very difficult to get into.

ThanxForNoticin
08-22-2016, 12:29 PM
I'm not aware of any vacation club villas that have club access. The only club access I know about is with some studios at Animal Kingdom Lodge. They are very difficult to get into.

Yes, I'm pretty sure that's the only option. And if you're not an owner of points at AKL (who can make reservations 11 months in advance), it's almost impossible to grab a 1BR Club Level. There are a very limited number of Club Rooms available for DVC.