PDA

View Full Version : Getting to a waterpark

LVT
08-20-2016, 05:18 PM
I saw some news about waterpark buses changing.
At Pop what is name of the Typhoon lagoon or the Blizzard beach bus and where do they go?
As a side, no car.

VWL Mom
08-20-2016, 05:59 PM
I would check with POP upon arrival. I think the new routes were supposed to be Typhoon Lagoon via Disney Springs and Blizzard Beach via Animal Kingdom. The afternoon Typhoon Lagoon bus required a change of buses at Disney Springs while the morning buses were a continuation route.

LVT
08-23-2016, 10:22 PM
Thank you.

Speedy1998
08-24-2016, 12:18 PM
Don't worry too much it should be well marked on the signs at the bus stop. And if it is not a cast member will be able to tell you what to do.

PopPhan
08-24-2016, 02:50 PM
The bus "stops" at the resorts are pretty clearly marked and the bus itself will have the destination on the marquee. Just make sure that Typhoon Lagoon (or Blizzard Beach) shows on the bus marquee and you'll be fine.

BrerGnat
08-24-2016, 06:56 PM
The CMs are basically clueless about this. We used Uber because no one at the Gf had a clue. Probably saved us at least an hour and a half. BOTH trips require transferring buses from most resorts, unfortunately. Have to go to Disney Springs and then transfer to a TL bus, and have to go to AK and transfer to a BB bus. It sounds like a Royal pain.

DonaldDuck1117
08-24-2016, 09:03 PM
Seems like for the first hour of operation the buses will run directly to the water parks. After that looks like you have to transfer at Springs for Typhoon or AK fir Blizzard.