PDA

View Full Version : 12 princess's

Whipmatt
08-13-2016, 03:08 PM
I am wanting to get pictures with all 12 princess's on my next trip. I would appreciate any advice on the best way for me to accomplish this exciting mission. Thank you for all of your help!!!

disneydaisy
08-15-2016, 09:30 AM
My 16 year old daughter was on a character mission this past April. She too wanted to get all Princesses as well as other characters. To get the princesses we had to go to MK a couple of times , as well as a visit to AK, and Epcot. We did not go to any of the character meals for the princesses. I used the times guides to help with the times. Also spoke to handlers who were really helpful with times and places.

Pocahontas - Easy to get at AK. DD also wanted a couple of others but we ended up with torrential rain and ended up heading back to the resort earlier.

Belle (blue dress) and Mulan - Epcot - We just missed the first meet with Mulan so just waited at the visit spot and were the first to see her when she came back. We then immediately went to France and got in line for Belle. The remainder of the princesses we saw at MK.

We planned a full morning/early afternoon into our schedule where it was just DD and me on a character mission. We knew there would be a lot of walking back and forth across the park. DH stayed at the resort where he was much happier, slept in, caught up on some e-mails and went to the pool. I made reservations for BOG for breakfast and we went on 7DMT before park opened at 9. We then went immediately to where Merida meets. Unfortunately, there was a sign saying she was going to be about 1/2 hour late. So had to change it up a bit and went to see Alice and the MadHatter. Then went back to see Merida and were about the 10th person in line. We then saw Snow White (front of park), Mary Poppins (near Caseys), FP+ for Belle in yellow dress, Aurora (front of park), FP+ for Cinderella/Rapunzel, FP+ for Anna and Elsa, and lastly the stepsisters. We then headed out due to other plans with hubby. Had we not had plans, we could have seen Tiana and Jasmine. However, DD and I were there at RD on our last day to get those. DH has no desire to see characters other than family pics with Mickey, Donald, etc. so DD and I schedule time for the character stuff and meet up later with DH. We had 6 days on our last trip so built the time in. Good Luck.

disneydaisy
08-15-2016, 09:32 AM
Whoops! Forgot Ariel. We saw her one evening when there was hardly anyone around. We had a couple of people in front of us.

Princess Jules
01-24-2017, 08:58 AM
As another little tidbit Pocahontas can sometimes be seen at the Wilderness Lodge with the other Pocahontas movie characters from time to time, but you have to hit it just right.

Mulan and Belle can be mostly seen at the Chinese and France pavilions in Epcot.

Most of the others I would imagine would be easiest to find in the Magic Kingdom. For example Aladdin and Jasmine are frequently around the Magic Carpet Ride. Good luck to your daughter on her adventure.

Euby
01-25-2017, 01:21 AM
Though I have not done any of them, I would think you would get most of your list crossed of going to one of the Princess character meals. Then you could devote time for the "hard to find" ones.

Zippy 1
02-07-2017, 04:10 AM
The character breakfast in Norway is one of the best way to get a lot of princess time. We managed to get all the princesses in two days on our last trip in November. We got Cinderella and the step sisters at 1900 Park Faire when we had dinner. Aurora in EPCOT along with Belle, Mulan, Anna and Elsa. A bunch in Magic Kingdom (crowds were low so lines were short). It was fun!