PDA

View Full Version : The Turf Club

Mom to a Princess and a Prince
08-12-2016, 01:30 PM
This is a double question post.

How fancy is The Turf Club? We are a pretty casual group of 4: me, DH, DD 15 and DS 13.

And how close is Saratoga Springs to Disney Springs? Would we take the bus to Disney Springs and walk to Saratoga Springs? We will be staying at CBR.

Thank you!

faline
08-12-2016, 01:59 PM
Saratoga Springs is pretty spread out but there are sections that are quite close to Disney Springs and there is walking path from Saratoga Springs to Disney Springs. You can take a bus directly from your resort to Disney Springs without needing to stop at another resort.

I've never been to the Turf Club so can't answer the first part of your question but, generally, the restaurants in that area are pretty casual as far as dress goes.

Hammer
08-12-2016, 02:34 PM
I have eaten at the Turf Club and enjoyed the food very much. It is casual dining; shorts and t-shirts are fine. Our group of 3 women (my mother, sister and I) wore capris or khakis and dressier t-shirts when we have eaten there.

As far as getting there, I would take the bus to Disney Springs, then take the boat from Disney Springs to SSR. It drops you off by the main building where the restaurant is located.

08-12-2016, 02:39 PM
Perfect! Thank you!

Arielfan98
08-12-2016, 09:55 PM
Turf Club expert here, my family LOVES this place! It is somewhat fancy, but more so casual. I have dined here with shorts and a tshirt. The food is excellent! I recommend the grilled salad (I know, weird right?) and the steak which they serve with lobster fondue (out of this world!!!). The cobbler is our favorite dessert.
You can either take the boat right outside the restaurant, or walk. Both the boat and walking take about 20 minutes. Since we know where the restaurant is, we typically just take the bus straight to Saratoga Springs, but I recommend the boat from DS if you're a newbie.

Best of luck and enjoy it, you won't regret it!!! :thumbsup:

08-15-2016, 12:26 PM
Excellent info! Thanks!