PDA

View Full Version : Cancellation Policy?

garthbarth1
07-27-2016, 07:22 PM
Hello! We booked our trip just about 100 days out, so several of the TS place we would like to eat were booked (understandable) I cant seem to find info on cancellation policy? We booked LTT for our arrival day..we would really like to eat at the Plaza instead. I have been checking frequently and nothing has become available yet. If I have LTT booked for lunch, and say the morning of the Plaza becomes available for lunch, what is the cancellation policy if I want to cancel LTT to eat at the Plaza? How does that work? Thanks for any info :)

deedee73
07-27-2016, 07:54 PM
Unless I am mistaken, I believe the Plaza is now walk up only since June. Any prior ADRs will be honored but no future ADRs will be available prior to that day.

faline
07-27-2016, 08:13 PM
When you made your reservation you should have received information on the cancellation policy. As I understand it, any table service restaurant in Disney now requires a 24 hour cancellation - you would need to cancel the day before to avoid the service charge.

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-27-2016, 10:08 PM
Yes to all of the above! You must cancel at least 24 hours in advance (48 hours for some places), or be charged the cancellation fee.

The Plaza is a bit of a different beast now. They are only taking ADR's for the 11am - 12noon timeframe, the rest is walk-up. So, you'll have a good chance of getting into the Plaza, without an ADR.

garthbarth1
07-27-2016, 11:03 PM
Thanks guys for all the info!! I will stop the stalking of it now!! This place is the best :)

cer
07-28-2016, 01:49 PM
The Plaza is a bit of a different beast now. They are only taking ADR's for the 11am - 12noon timeframe, the rest is walk-up. So, you'll have a good chance of getting into the Plaza, without an ADR.

I did not know this! Thank you for the information.