PDA

View Full Version : California Grill

disney obsessed
07-26-2016, 09:32 AM
My 50 th trip was celebrated with my first meal at california grill. I had always been there with several children. Since I was there on an adults only trip I thought I would try to get in. I was so greatful.

THE BEST MEAL EVER!

We shared everything. Started with their signature ravioli, then the filet and pork two ways. Amazing!
It also was a great way to show a newbie the overview of the property!

SurferStitch
07-26-2016, 12:01 PM
Isn't that goat cheese ravioli amazing!! Their filet is always perfect, too! So glad you enjoyed your meal!!

VacationDisney
07-26-2016, 01:35 PM
So happy that you had a great time!

buzznwoodysmom
07-26-2016, 04:59 PM
I have read less than favorable reviews quite often, but the two times we have had dinner at California Grill our meals have be excellent! Can't wait to eat here again next February!

faline
07-26-2016, 06:18 PM
Love the goat cheese ravioli! The bison is really good as well!! It's a favorite!!

DebK
07-27-2016, 08:27 AM
Happy Belated Birthday! :party: I always get the filet there and have never been disappointed!

Crow
07-27-2016, 08:34 PM
glad you had a good meal. i havent been there since the refurb and since Yoshi left. wondering how it is now

Mary ct/cm
07-30-2016, 09:09 PM
I am looking at the BRUNCH at California Grill. I looked at the menu. Does anyone know if that is Buffett style or just ordering the one item? It looks like it would be buffet but can't tell for sure.

Hammer
07-31-2016, 12:17 AM
I am looking at the BRUNCH at California Grill. I looked at the menu. Does anyone know if that is Buffett style or just ordering the one item? It looks like it would be buffet but can't tell for sure.

I have attended brunch there. You can read my review here (http://intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?211945-Review-California-Grill-Brunch-at-the-Top&highlight=California+Grill). There is a buffet for appetizers, but you order your entree off the menu. Bread and dessert is served to the table family style.

Mary ct/cm
10-10-2016, 02:11 AM
I have another question about California Grill Brunch. I have not been able to specifically find the answer anywhere online. Can we use the Dining Plan (I know it's 2 credits) for the BRUNCH? I have not seen anything saying we cannot, but since the brunch is more and everyone says it include things like Valet Parking and a mimosa, I want to be sure. We have ADR for Christmas morning brunch, and suddenly finding out we had to pay cash for this would not make for a merry day.
Has anyone eaten the Brunch there on the Dining Plan?