PDA

View Full Version : Mvmcp

Genie1953
07-24-2016, 04:10 AM
Has anyone ever done MVMCP twice in one trip? We will be there from 11/7 thru 11/19. We had already purchased tickets for MVMCP on Sunday the 13th and now I just realized that our last evening there they are having the party again. Problem with this is that it is our tradition to go to Magic Kingdom for Wishes our last evening of our Disney trip. With the party going on we won't be able to get in so we are considering doing the party again that evening. Anyway just wanting to get opinions.

faline
07-24-2016, 03:14 PM
I believe we did the party twice on one trip - I think it was during Intercot's big meet. We had fun though, at this point, the cost increases for attending the party have me considering whether I would want to attend even once during a trip.

Pirate Granny
07-24-2016, 06:22 PM
Suggestion...do the Ferry Tales dessert cruise for that last night. Our AP expired the day before our last night. We quite enjoyed the cruise and the fireworks were the party fireworks. Almost the same cost...the dessert /cruise will be a bit higher, but alcohol drinks are provided along with necklaces and light up cups. Good souvenirs.

lawgirl
08-14-2016, 10:09 AM
I've definitely considered doing it twice in one trip- I love the MVMCP. Its extra magical, and I love going from 4 pm - midnite...its always worked perfectly for us. Considering the cost of the regular MK tickets is so high, the party tix have always been worth it to us. We are going this year in Dec, and I'm still debating whether to go to the party twice.