PDA

View Full Version : Caribbean Beach Resort Room Question

barnaby
07-18-2016, 08:04 AM
Heading down the end of August with 3 adults, 15 YO and a 2 YO.
Is there room on the floor to set up an inflatable twin size bed?

BriarRose0708
07-18-2016, 08:45 AM
Definitely. I believe (and I am sure someone will chime in if I'm wrong) that Caribbean Beach has the largest rooms of any moderate by square footage. We had a pirate themed room our last stay and there would be plenty of room for a twin air mattress. You could probably squeeze in a full if you get creative with where you put your luggage. Have an awesome stay!

buzznwoodysmom
07-19-2016, 09:36 AM
Just keep in mind that the pirate rooms have full size beds while the rest of CBR now has queens. The pirate beds may still take up more room due to their design, but floor space might be a little tighter than before with the increased bed size. I still think you should have plenty of room for a twin mattress. We just stayed there in June and I think we could have fit a twin no problem.

You could also ask for a room with the new pull down bed. That would give you two queens and a "daybed".

BriarRose0708
07-20-2016, 12:43 PM
oh right I forgot about the Murphy beds they have in the non-pirate rooms! The pirate ship bed frames are pretty bulky, but the queens may take up slightly more floor space. But either way, a twin would still fit fine.

barnaby
07-21-2016, 12:45 PM
Regarding the murphy beds - I've read that they are 66" long (5'6") and 31" wide (2'7")
My son is 5'6" and is broad shouldered.
Anyone else have a child that sleep on it?
Would you recommend it for someone his size?

villavic
01-10-2017, 03:58 PM
I have another question. Though I'm guessing the answer is NO, I couldn't find it in other threads. Do moderate resorts include slippers in the room amenities?

brownie
01-10-2017, 10:22 PM
I have another question. Though I'm guessing the answer is NO, I couldn't find it in other threads. Do moderate resorts include slippers in the room amenities?

You'll need to bring your own fuzzy slippers!