View Full Version : Ruh Roh!

Lindslou
07-17-2016, 07:23 PM
So we wanted to do the Keys to the Kingdom tour at MK on our upcoming trip but did not realize that booking for these opens at the 180 day mark and we missed that date. Currently our plan is to just keep calling back until something opens up. We'll be a party of 3 for the tour. Does anyone have a sense of whether we'll be able to get onto this tour via a cancellation?

Thanks for the help!

Linda

baldburke
07-17-2016, 10:41 PM
Hang in there! Stranger things have happened. As long as you are flexible through your length of stay then you may catch an opening. People's plans change all the time. It's well worth the effort if you can tag some spots. It's a really fun tour. Good luck!

faline
07-18-2016, 07:48 AM
Yes, I'd keep trying. You might not be able to book but there is also a good possibility that a slot will open up!

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-18-2016, 11:57 AM
I agree - it is worth it to keep calling. Especially if you have a couple of days where you could fit it in, there is a chance.

Good Luck!

Lindslou
07-18-2016, 08:18 PM
Thanks guys! You are giving me hope! I was thinking at the 60 day mark people might make changes to their tours also because of fast passes etc.

Lindslou
07-19-2016, 06:40 PM
Guess what???? I just booked it!!! Thanks for the encouragement guys! I was super bummed we botched this because I've wanted to do it forever. A little Disney magic! I thought I'd have to call for months before getting a cancellation.

Thanks again!!

deedee73
07-19-2016, 07:59 PM
Congratulations

baldburke
07-20-2016, 12:37 PM
Guess what???? I just booked it!!!

Sweet! It's a great experience!

faline
07-20-2016, 04:42 PM
Guess what???? I just booked it!!! Thanks for the encouragement guys! I was super bummed we botched this because I've wanted to do it forever. A little Disney magic! I thought I'd have to call for months before getting a cancellation.

Thanks again!!

Yeah!! Glad it worked out!!

Lindslou
07-21-2016, 05:47 PM
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Figment!
07-23-2016, 02:00 PM
Glad you were able too book.

Wanted to drop a note that I was just able to book less than 60 days out. At least for a small party on a weekday, they had openings at each tour time.

TheHD
07-31-2016, 12:06 PM
We just took this tour on Jul 23 and it was well worth it. Wonderful experience and we all had a great time. Just a side note, the lunch changed from Columbia Harbor House to Tomorrowland Terrace as of about three weeks ago.

Lindslou
08-01-2016, 07:27 PM
We just took this tour on Jul 23 and it was well worth it. Wonderful experience and we all had a great time. Just a side note, the lunch changed from Columbia Harbor House to Tomorrowland Terrace as of about three weeks ago.

Oooh, good to know. Love CHH so it'll be good to prepare the group for the change in venue. Really looking forward to it!!