PDA

View Full Version : Anyone not staying on-site able to score Frozen fastpasses?

angyl15
07-12-2016, 02:27 PM
I am 30 days out on saturday and all my 2 year old wants to do is ride frozen (she watches it non-stop on youtube). Has anyone had any luck getting some at the 30 day mark?? Just looking for some encouragement!! :)

angyl15
07-13-2016, 09:55 AM
well it's not looking good... 163 views on here and no one with an offsite frozen fastpass :( Looks like we will be running at opening!

BrerGnat
07-13-2016, 10:43 AM
We are going Aug 2-6 and I just linked my tickets yesterday and made FP+. Frozen was unavailable every day of our visit.

DizneyRox
07-13-2016, 02:54 PM
The ride has been breaking down daily, and often do much that daily capacity can't handle the fast passes that have already been distributed. Several people have reported being turned away even with a fast pass.

As with many things with Disney lately, it's best to set your expectations low so as to not be disappointed. Standby times are bad, not sure what they do with a breakdown, they may just send you on your way.

Goofy4TheWorld
07-13-2016, 04:51 PM
I am curious, when the ride breaks down and people are getting their "wildcard fastpass email", what attractions are they being offered in place of Frozen?

allgiggles
07-13-2016, 09:26 PM
I am curious, when the ride breaks down and people are getting their "wildcard fastpass email", what attractions are they being offered in place of Frozen?

I don't know if it's always the same, but here's the e-mail I received when the ride went down just before our FP time. We planned to wait it out as long as possible and still use the FP for Frozen. The ride did come back up at about 12:40 and we were close by so we got in line by 12:45. We still had a 30 minute wait.

Frozen Ever After is temporarily unavailable. Your FastPass+ selection for 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM on 06/22/2016 has been modified.

You are now eligible for one (1) of the following options:

OPTION 1:
If Frozen Ever After becomes available later, you may visit this experience any time from 12:00 PM on 06/22/2016 through the end of normal attraction operating hours.

—OR—

OPTION 2:
As a replacement to your FastPass+ selection for Frozen Ever After, you may instead visit one (1) of the following FastPass+ experiences anytime from 12:00 PM on 06/22/2016 through the end of normal attraction operating hours.

Experiences
Living with the Land
Mission: SPACE
Disney & Pixar Short Film Festival
Spaceship Earth
Journey Into Imagination With Figment
Test Track
Frozen Ever After
Soarin'
Turtle Talk With Crush
The Seas with Nemo & Friends
Meet Disney Pals at the Epcot Character Spot
There is no action needed to select the experience in advance. During the designated day and time, just arrive at the one (1) FastPass+ experience of your choice and touch your MagicBand or Theme Park Ticket to enter!

Goofy4TheWorld
07-13-2016, 11:34 PM
I don't know if it's always the same, but here's the e-mail I received when the ride went down just before our FP time. We planned to wait it out as long as possible and still use the FP for Frozen. The ride did come back up at about 12:40 and we were close by so we got in line by 12:45. We still had a 30 minute wait.

Frozen Ever After is temporarily unavailable. Your FastPass+ selection for 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM on 06/22/2016 has been modified.

You are now eligible for one (1) of the following options:

OPTION 1:
If Frozen Ever After becomes available later, you may visit this experience any time from 12:00 PM on 06/22/2016 through the end of normal attraction operating hours.

—OR—

OPTION 2:
As a replacement to your FastPass+ selection for Frozen Ever After, you may instead visit one (1) of the following FastPass+ experiences anytime from 12:00 PM on 06/22/2016 through the end of normal attraction operating hours.

Experiences
Living with the Land
Mission: SPACE
Disney & Pixar Short Film Festival
Spaceship Earth
Journey Into Imagination With Figment
Test Track
Frozen Ever After
Soarin'
Turtle Talk With Crush
The Seas with Nemo & Friends
Meet Disney Pals at the Epcot Character Spot
There is no action needed to select the experience in advance. During the designated day and time, just arrive at the one (1) FastPass+ experience of your choice and touch your MagicBand or Theme Park Ticket to enter!

Thanks for that post, that is exactly what I was hoping to see. I was wondering if they would allow access to MS, Soarin', and TT, and it appears they do.