PDA

View Full Version : FastPass+ for fireworks at MK gone? What about DHS?

azcavalier
07-10-2016, 10:36 PM
Sorry if this has been asked. I tried searching the forum, and could only find similar questions/topics that were years old.

We are getting ready to book our FP+ for our trip in September, and were looking up lists of attractions/tiers. The lists that I found all said that you could no longer use a FP+ to book a spot for Wishes or the MK parades. Is that true? So all of the new fireworks viewing areas that they built are now first come/first served?

What about at Hollywood Studios for the Star Wars fireworks? Can you use a FP+ for that? I didn't see any info about that. I have also heard that the Star Wars fireworks and Fantasmic are not done on the same nights, like they are staggered. Is that true?

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks, all!

mechanic
07-10-2016, 10:58 PM
The plaza viewing spots have been first come for a little while now. I think that's better because before it stopped you from getting additional fastpasses. But if you didn't care about that and wanted a guaranteed spot then you wouldn't like the change.

Basket Mommy
07-11-2016, 10:33 AM
They did away with MK FPs for that several months ago. No, there are no FPs for Star Wars fireworks viewing. You can book the dessert party for guaranteed viewing, but of course, that costs extra.

LVT
02-07-2017, 08:54 PM
I am also disappointed in the lack of FP+ for Fireworks. We did it once and I could see. (I am short)
Level ground viewing is not nice. In a crowd children and all of under 66 inches are blocked. Sit down and have 6 men in front of you, jam-packed and touching. You can't see. Once upon a time people sat on the lawns, that was much better.