PDA

View Full Version : Is CBR closed in January???

jennsky
07-10-2016, 08:58 AM
I was looking at switching my ASS reservation to CBR for Marathon Week in January. I've been pricing it out for awhile and waiting for the Canadian dollar to (hopefully) go back up a bit before I make the booking. But seeing as the dollar hasn't gone anywhere, I decided I would just go ahead and switch over to CBR yesterday.

BUT NOW it shows absolutely NO ROOMS AVAILABLE for the first week of January. Nothing. Nada. So then I tried the second week of January (just to see if maybe it's busy the first week because of Marathon weekend), but no rooms are available then. And no rooms are available the third or fourth weeks either. If you try the first week of February, rooms are available again.

Are they closing down the entire resort for January then?? Or is it a website glitch (although its been working fine previously)?

brownie
07-10-2016, 09:40 AM
It could just be that it's already booked.

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-10-2016, 10:06 AM
Try calling, it may be an internet glitch.

markyv
07-10-2016, 11:35 AM
That time of year sees a lot of cheerleader competitions and the CBR books up really quick because a lot of them stay there due to them accommodating 5 guests per room. The resort is more than likely sold out.

eeyoremom
07-11-2016, 02:40 PM
I had same problem yesterday, today CBR is readily available all of January