PDA

View Full Version : Getting Fast Pass+ on my Disney Experience

MCeee
07-09-2016, 12:47 PM
We're gearing up for our trip in September, and we're almost ready to secure our fast pass +'s. When starting to do so on "My Disney Experience", I noticed the app says that our 2-year-old must be removed from the guest list to proceed on to fast pass selections.

I am assuming that this is because, being only 2, thus not needing a ticket, she also does not need a fast pass... only her parent(s)? Am I right?

Thanks!!
Mitchell

Basket Mommy
07-09-2016, 01:20 PM
Disney Moms Panel says: "Children under the age of 3 do not need to make FastPass+ selections. These children are some of Walt Disney World Resort's most special Guests and do not need Tickets to enter any of the Theme or Water Parks. Because a child 3 and under will not have a Theme Park Ticket, FastPass+ cannot be associated with their My Disney Experience profile. If the child meets the height requirements, he/she can enter the FastPass+ line with you when you are ready to redeem your FastPass+ selections."

By the way: I've never, ever been able to get the 180+10 to work on my phone. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling & everything else I can think of. I have an Android, but I have a friend with an Apple phone and she can't get past the first day of her reservation when she tries to use MDE for FPs and dining. I've read similar complaints on other message boards. Your mileage may vary, but I'd use a laptop or desktop computer to be sure you can access all days of your trip.

MCeee
07-09-2016, 02:14 PM
Thanks for the info! I've actually noticed the same thing about the app... a little glitchy. I plan to use my desktop computer until we are there, then go the rest of the way with the app.