PDA

View Full Version : Art of Animation Pool Hours

jans2kids
07-06-2016, 01:15 PM
Can someone tell me what the AoA pool hours are currently. We were at AS Sports in May and one pool didn't open till10am and the other noon. I believe both closed at 10PM. I always liked to sit by the pool in the morning until the rest of the family got up but couldn't do that at All Stars.

TheHD
07-06-2016, 03:48 PM
I can't speak to AoA, but I know the pool hours seem to open later in the day lately as was with our visit last year in summer no less. I believe 10AM sounds about right.

mechanic
07-07-2016, 09:27 AM
I really miss the open pools.

Mackflava99
07-07-2016, 10:33 AM
I think it depends on the hotel, I know at beach club, the smaller pools are open pretty early, but the main pool is 10am.
I know it works the same at wilderness lodge, I used to be able to go to the smaller pool at 8am. But the main pool wasn't open until later.

Thanks for the Post, I am going to AoA in August and its my first time staying there so now i am curious. I also like to go to the pool in the Am while my family gets ready.

allgiggles
07-09-2016, 06:13 PM
When we were at AoA 2 weeks ago, the pool hours were 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. The lifeguards were doing drills some mornings and one or two mornings the pool area was being cleaned.