PDA

View Full Version : I'm cancelling ADRs in October - anyone need them?

Basket Mommy
07-01-2016, 06:15 PM
I had to reschedule a trip from October to January. Before I cancel these, I thought I'd see if anyone needs them. These are for a party of 5.

Liberty Tree Tavern (Dinner, October 12 @ 4:55 pm)
50s Prime Time (Lunch October 13 @ 11:15 am)
Cape May Cafe (Dinner October 13 @ 8:55 pm)

faline
07-01-2016, 09:36 PM
You can't really pass your reservations on to others. Once canceled, others will have the opportunity to book the open slots.

Basket Mommy
07-01-2016, 10:32 PM
You can't really pass your reservations on to others. Once canceled, others will have the opportunity to book the open slots.

I know I can't just give someone the reservation, but if you coordinate, it will work. I've done this before. If I am on my MDE and the person who wants the reservation is on their MDE, I cancel and they pick it up. I've done it many, many times. There's an entire Facebook group dedicated to it.

mydisneygirls
07-05-2016, 11:06 AM
There's an entire Facebook group dedicated to it.

What's the FB page called?

mechanic
07-07-2016, 09:35 AM
I think it is against the rules here to post dining cancellations. Or maybe it used to be? Maybe It changed. I recently cancelled a bunch for next week but was afraid to post it.

j2k
07-07-2016, 11:06 AM
I think it is against the rules here to post dining cancellations. Or maybe it used to be? Maybe It changed. I recently cancelled a bunch for next week but was afraid to post it.

I thought that too. Maybe it changed. :shrug:

j2k
07-07-2016, 11:13 AM

It's still there in the Sticky at the top of the Dining Forum with FAQ's and Rules.