PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest way for 7 to stay? (people, not Dwarves)

thejens
06-30-2016, 10:47 PM
I have a trip booked for four of us, but now we'd love two or three more family members to join us. Can 7 fit in the Fort Wilderness cabins? Or would two value rooms be better? Are there any other options for 6 or 7 people? I really want to stay in the Poly Bungalows over the water!!!! :blush:

DebK
07-01-2016, 07:28 AM
I have a trip booked for four of us, but now we'd love two or three more family members to join us. Can 7 fit in the Fort Wilderness cabins? Or would two value rooms be better? Are there any other options for 6 or 7 people? I really want to stay in the Poly Bungalows over the water!!!! :blush:

Cabins only allow for 6 plus a child under 3. Family suites at the AS Music and AoA also hold 6 plus a child under 3. For 7, the two value rooms would fit the bill if you don't want to spend a fortune...

mydisneygirls
07-01-2016, 09:49 AM
You could always rent two cabins or look into a deluxe villa at Saratoga which sleeps 8. Maybe look into renting dvc points at Saratoga.

VWL Mom
07-01-2016, 11:47 AM
Any of the DVC 2 bedrooms will accommodate 8. OKW and AKL Value are usually the least expensive if a special is running. You could also look in to renting points if your comfortable with the idea.

Speedy1998
07-01-2016, 12:31 PM
If you are willing to stay off property the cheapest way to accommodate that many is to rent a town home. Personally, I have been doing this for a couple of years now, we like the Windsor Hills neighbor hood. Only 2 miles from Disney, and with the exception of MK I can get from the town home to the park way faster than taking a bus from the resort.