PDA

View Full Version : Pecos Bill's Fixin's Bar...gone?

titleistboy
06-30-2016, 02:25 PM
Hello All,

I know that the menu at Pecos Bill's was updated earlier this year, but I was wondering if the fixin's bar is also gone?

Thanks!

Basket Mommy
06-30-2016, 04:12 PM
The fixings bar is back. I believe they added it when they put a burger back on the menu after realizing maybe people missed the burgers!

SBETigg
06-30-2016, 05:01 PM
The fixings bar is there. It has items to dress up the more Mexican inspired items, too, not just for burgers.

Sylvia
06-30-2016, 07:11 PM
Have they added a simple American or cheddar cheese topped burger to the menu? The last time I checked, I believe the cheese was pepper jack.

TIA

Basket Mommy
06-30-2016, 07:16 PM
The fixings bar is there. It has items to dress up the more Mexican inspired items, too, not just for burgers.

I just have burgers on the brain when it comes to Pecos Bill's. My husband was so upset when they took the burgers away. He stopped in there to get a burger not long after they switched the menu, and I caught flack about it because I had not told him about the change. The kids and I were sitting out on the patio eating our frozen bananas and he comes out like a little kid that dropped his ice cream cone, upset with me for not telling him! That used to be his favorite Quick Service in MK! He was thrilled when I told him there was a burger back on the menu, and of course, the fixins bar.

BrerGnat
07-01-2016, 10:59 AM
The fixings bar is back. I believe they added it when they put a burger back on the menu after realizing maybe people missed the burgers!

No, the fixins bar was there when the new menu arrived, but it was mostly mexican toppings like salsa, guacamole, sour cream, shredded cheese, etc.

ThanxForNoticin
07-01-2016, 11:57 AM
They brought back some of the menu items, like burgers? Thank goodness. We were there a week or so after the new opening, and the menu was very lacking for our interests. We might need to put it back on the list as a possibility for a quick lunch. Thanks for the info.

JoDisney
07-01-2016, 03:55 PM
They brought back some of the menu items, like burgers? Thank goodness. We were there a week or so after the new opening, and the menu was very lacking for our interests. We might need to put it back on the list as a possibility for a quick lunch. Thanks for the info.

From what I see now on updated menu, it is a southwest burger with pepper jack and tortilla chips - yuck! When I think of Pecos Bill's, I think of great burgers with fries and a great fixin' bar. Last time we were there it was completely changed to all Mexican food and our entire group was soooo disappointed. We ended up going to Cosmic Ray's. Hmmm... The southwest burger does not sound like the old Pecos Bill's burger and fries to me. Wah!

Sylvia
07-01-2016, 05:40 PM
From what I see now on updated menu, it is a southwest burger with pepper jack and tortilla chips - yuck! When I think of Pecos Bill's, I think of great burgers with fries and a great fixin' bar. Last time we were there it was completely changed to all Mexican food and our entire group was soooo disappointed. We ended up going to Cosmic Ray's. Hmmm... The southwest burger does not sound like the old Pecos Bill's burger and fries to me. Wah!

Ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At the very least, the menu should offer a plain, old fashioned cheeseburger and fries meal, with simple American or cheddar cheese - topped with sauteed mushrooms from the fixings bar.

Pecos Bill's was always on our CS list, especially for a late meal during evening EMHs. I've said this before and I'll say it again - it's nice to upgrade the menus, but not at the expense of eliminating options for all guests.

First Pinocchio's menu changes, and now Pecos Bill's. One-by-one, our favorites are no longer on our CS list. Yet another tradition gone. :( :(

garthbarth1
07-07-2016, 09:18 PM
Im still in mourning over the loss of the Taco Salad last year...RIP Pecos Taco Salad. You were my favorite...along with the Chocolate Cake with Sprinkles :(

Pooh Fan
07-12-2016, 12:52 PM
Im still in mourning over the loss of the Taco Salad last year...RIP Pecos Taco Salad. You were my favorite...along with the Chocolate Cake with Sprinkles :(

Me Too!! Really missed the Taco Salad on my last trip!