PDA

View Full Version : Tiw ?

Butters
06-24-2016, 02:20 PM
So I've gotten the tables in wonderland card before on many trips but not sure how to work it this time. We fly in late at night on a Saturday and have 8:15 CP breakfast reservations Sunday morning. Since the park is not technically open will I be able to go into city hall and buy a new card, or is there a way to purchase it online or through the DVC call center? We have 8 people going so the 20% savings on that meal are significant enough that I don't want to just buy it later. Thanks in advance!

VWL Mom
06-24-2016, 03:42 PM
I would think they would have at least one spot open for those needing to buy tickets, will call, etc. Member Services would probably be able to tell you when they open but I would think at least 1 hour before.

This is the information for TIW if you want to try to give them a call. (407) 566-5858 (Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST) for more information.

DizneyRox
06-24-2016, 07:48 PM
Or step out during the meal. That's significant enough savings to make sure it's applied.

Butters
06-28-2016, 01:08 PM
Thanks... I'll try calling but worst case of stepping out during the meal is not a bad option either.