PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to find

CardCollector
06-14-2016, 06:27 PM
Is there a way to find a room number that you have stayed in in the past?

We stayed on our Honeymoon at Saratoga Springs Resort in the Grandstand Building 8101-8436. We are hoping to see if we could get into the same room this year for our anniversary, but we can't remember the room number.

I can describe exactly where the room was but can't remember the number. Anyone know how to find out that information?

brownie
06-14-2016, 10:45 PM
Did you save any of your paperwork?

I've gotten into the habit of taking a picture of our room number to help us remember. Do you have any pictures that you might have gotten the room number in?

CardCollector
06-14-2016, 10:53 PM
Sadly no we didn't take any pictures that would have the room number and we can't find any of the paperwork.

The room was on the 4th floor at one end of the hall. You could see the bus stop below the balcony.

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-15-2016, 09:09 AM
As silly as it may sound, I would call and add exactly what you typed as your room request. It will at least get you in the same area. Were you at the very end of the hall? I bet you could help the room assigner narrow it down.

Worst case, you look it up when you're there, and ask to move if the room is available?

Sorry for not being more help!

deedee73
06-15-2016, 08:54 PM
I know if you subscribe to Touring Plans you can get views/etc from each room. Perhaps that would help you.