PDA

View Full Version : Help with FastPass please..

natstroop
06-13-2016, 01:21 AM
I stayed up until midnight to make my fastpass selections, but it's just not letting me. It shows that I can make them on June 13th (which it is) but then it goes nowhere from there. It also says that the people in my group don't have tickets, but when I try to link my tickets, it says that they are already under another account (which is me!) I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Can someone please help?

Thanks!
Nat

DebK
06-13-2016, 07:27 AM
Fast Pass reservations don't open up until 7 AM EST. This was a recent change.....

natstroop
06-13-2016, 09:32 AM
Thank you! So I stayed up until almost 1am for nothing. I supposed I should've double checked sometime yesterday. It would have been nice for Disney to post that on my page. Oh well. I got my fastpass selections done now so all is well.

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-13-2016, 11:26 AM
I'm so glad you got them done, even with the late-night mix-up. :)

TheHD
06-13-2016, 11:58 PM
The same thing happened to me.

dannygreen
06-17-2016, 08:26 PM
Thanks for the info! :D

TheHD
06-18-2016, 02:00 PM
Just a side-note; I was able to select 95% of the times and days for each park on day 60 that I wanted, around 10 AM EST. Waiting until the next morning shouldn't hurt your selections. However, if you are not staying on property and you can only select at day 30, then I would probably consider staying up late to make your selections. Of course, that probably means wayyyy late as I was up over an hour-and-a-half past midnight and the system still had not released my selections by then.

Another side note, I was able to change a FP reservation at day 33 for one of my previous selections, and did not have any issues selecting what I wanted.