PDA

View Full Version : Dining for two??

Scott C
06-07-2016, 11:20 AM
Anyone else having issues getting ADR's for two while there seems to be availability for tables of three or more?

Thanks
Scott C

SBETigg
06-07-2016, 11:49 AM
I go frequently with just two of us and I usually have no trouble/find it easy to get ADRs for two. I've never noticed it to be any easier for larger numbers. How do you know? Are you using the online system and trying to get a table for two and then trying larger numbers to calculate the odds? Or calling or walking up? Curious as to how you come to your conclusion. Thanks!

SurferStitch
06-07-2016, 12:17 PM
I have to agree, at least at some places.

We always have a very difficult time getting dinner for 2 at 'Ohana. When I check for a party of 4, almost always availability. We don't book the table for 4, but it is interesting to see the difference.

We've also seen this at Le Cellier, Be Our Guest, Coral Reef and even V&A, which you would think would be largely 2 person dining!

mechanic
06-07-2016, 12:38 PM
Book the bigger table . You can just downsize at the host desk when you get there. As long as at least 1 person shows up, there won't be any no show fees charged.

Scott C
06-07-2016, 12:54 PM
I go frequently with just two of us and I usually have no trouble/find it easy to get ADRs for two. I've never noticed it to be any easier for larger numbers. How do you know? Are you using the online system and trying to get a table for two and then trying larger numbers to calculate the odds? Or calling or walking up? Curious as to how you come to your conclusion. Thanks!
Yes, using the online system, they show no availability for two, but plenty for three.
Thanks
Scott

VacationDisney
06-07-2016, 01:41 PM
We have never had any issues getting reservations for 2 at any restaurant. Been going to WDW a long time and it's never been an issue

Scott C
06-07-2016, 01:56 PM
We have never had any issues getting reservations for 2 at any restaurant. Been going to WDW a long time and it's never been an issue

Me neither - until this upcoming trip

Scott C