PDA

View Full Version : Disney etickets and using fastpass

andypooh
06-05-2016, 05:08 PM
We purchased our tickets for Disneyland online. Can we use our phones to enter the park or do we need a paper print out? How do we get fast passes with the eticket?

BrerGnat
06-05-2016, 11:56 PM
We purchased our tickets for Disneyland online. Can we use our phones to enter the park or do we need a paper print out? How do we get fast passes with the eticket?

They will scan your phone at the turnstiles and issue you paper tickets that you will use for fastpasses. If you bought multi day tickets, you will use the paper ticket for all days and they will also take your picture.

CleveSJM
06-06-2016, 07:12 AM
I've never done it but it seems like you should be able to link your ticket numbers to your MDE (MyDisneyExperience) account and do fastpasses from there. If you have to wait until the day you arrive, you will have terrible fastpass options.

andypooh
06-06-2016, 10:00 AM
I thought all FP at DL were day you are in the park?

BrerGnat
06-06-2016, 10:18 AM
I've never done it but it seems like you should be able to link your ticket numbers to your MDE (MyDisneyExperience) account and do fastpasses from there. If you have to wait until the day you arrive, you will have terrible fastpass options.

He is asking about Disneyland.

There is no MDE for Disneyland at this time.

BrerGnat
06-06-2016, 10:19 AM
I thought all FP at DL were day you are in the park?

They are. It's still the old way.