PDA

View Full Version : Few dining questions...

jenperich
05-31-2016, 03:21 PM
1. How is Biergarten for little ones? We'll have a 4yr old and two 2yr olds on this trip.
2. Is Tutto Italia okay for little kids? It's a tradition for hubby and I, as that's where we ate the night we got engaged, but this time we will have children with us.
3. Also not dining, but, how is Chip & Dale's campfire?

Thanks for the help!

missymouseworld
05-31-2016, 04:12 PM
Biergarten for little ones....we were just there last night and all the little children were having a great time dancing in front of the stage when the band played. I think if you were to request a table closer to the stage they would have alot to watch and enjoy.

CynBeth
05-31-2016, 04:52 PM
Tutto is a new favorite of ours. We don't have kids but saw a number of families eating lunch there the same time as us on 1 of the days of our Thanksgiving trip and seemed to enjoy it.

#1donaldfan
05-31-2016, 05:45 PM
I'd say they would love Biergarten with the excitement all around. Any interactions with Chip and Dale, especially there, they will love !!

deedee73
06-02-2016, 12:01 AM
Not to discourage any of those options but remember that Garden Grill in the Land Pavilion has Chip & Dale, Mickey & Pluto for all 3 meals now. Also the Campfire can be fun but not always a good chance for one on one interaction.