PDA

View Full Version : Nutrition info

j2k
05-29-2016, 12:15 AM
Does Disney provide nutrition info online for meals, snacks, etc?

If so, help direct me where to find it please.

Thanks so much!

BrerGnat
05-29-2016, 10:23 AM
No, they don't. Mu Fitness Pal has some Disneyland items in its database (mostly snacks).

TheDuckRocks
05-29-2016, 10:34 AM
In my honest opinion this is the one area that Disney is so far out of date on Guest needs that it's downright pitiful. If you are eating something that comes packaged from the manufacturer it will have the info on it. That's it! No, nada, zilch, none, zero info with all other food served there. Now, how they get by with that, with the millions of meals they serve in any given year is beyond me. And don't even start me on the way the handle foods for people with allergies now.

Strmchsr
05-29-2016, 11:28 AM
There are some items you can ask about. While they don't provide it online you can ask at the counter. The manager of most every restaurant, but especially the CS places, has a black binder behind the counter with all of their pre-packaged info. I've gotten carb counts for my T1D son and checked ingredients several times that way. You can't find everything, but at least you can find some things.

j2k
06-29-2016, 02:06 PM
Thanks so much for responding. It is somewhat frustrating that this is not available.