PDA

View Full Version : Garden Grill Breakfast

savafan
05-25-2016, 05:33 PM
When I look at the menu on Disney's site, it looks pretty limited. For anyone who's eaten here before, is there a good selection of food? How would you rate your experience?

Basket Mommy
05-25-2016, 08:45 PM
Garden Grill food is served family style, all you can eat. Here's what I found on another site:
All-You-Care-To-Enjoy Harvest Feast
- Chip's Sticky Bun Bake - large skillet cinnamon bun with warm vanilla icing

Seasonal Fresh Fruits

Fluffy Scrambled Eggs

Hash brown-style Potato Barrels

Buttermilk Biscuits and Country Sausage Gravy

Thick Sliced Bacon and Ham Steaks

Mickey-shaped Waffles with Warm Chocolate-Hazelnut Drizzle
Beverages
Coffee, Tea, Cranberry Juice, Apple Juice, or Pomegranate Lemonade, Orange, Passion Fruit, and Guava Juice Blend

savafan
05-25-2016, 08:47 PM
Is it seating like at 'Ohana? Meaning if it's just me and my new bride, would we be seated with others?

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-25-2016, 09:01 PM
No table sharing - you will be seated at your own table. There are bigger booths downstairs (although our family of three has sat in them many times) and regular tables on the upper level.

DebK
05-26-2016, 07:38 AM
I ate there solo in December and LOVED it! I posted pictures on my Facebook page (Debbie at Magical Journeys Travel) if you want to go back and look. If you get a reservation before park opening, you can be poised to be one of the first to ride Soarin'!

cspenc28
05-26-2016, 08:23 AM
I ate there solo in December and LOVED it! I posted pictures on my Facebook page (Debbie at Magical Journeys Travel) if you want to go back and look. If you get a reservation before park opening, you can be poised to be one of the first to ride Soarin'!

We ate there in December, and it by far our most favorite character meal ever! While there aren't as many options as a full buffet breakfast, we were all happy with the selections, even my super picky kid (he was 2) who literally just ate multiple bowls of blueberries (they have fruit salad, and since my child is so picky, we asked if he could just have a bowl of blueberries, they were more than happy to do that for him).

ChipDale2708
05-26-2016, 12:42 PM
We just ate there at the beginning of the month and it was our favorite meal of the week. For the moment it has replaced Cape May as being our favorite character breakfast! The food was delicious and Mickey, Pluto, Chip & Dale were a lot of fun. The sticky bun was out of this world - wish we had taken the left overs with us. Two thumbs up from two adults!

ThanxForNoticin
05-26-2016, 12:44 PM
Is it seating like at 'Ohana? Meaning if it's just me and my new bride, would we be seated with others?

I'm confused by your question. We've eaten at 'OHana many times for dinner and have never been asked to sit with another party. Is that something they do at breakfast? If so, I've never heard of it!

Crow
06-06-2016, 12:11 AM
just booked breakfast there for sept. we have eaten there before at dinner and liked it.