PDA

View Full Version : Annual Pass Renewal - Process?

kms1066heb
05-23-2016, 02:46 PM
I am a bit confused about renewing my FL Resident AP.

I went on-line and renewed the AP, printed out my payment agreement, and printed my receipt. I did not receive anything further from Disney in my email or regular mail.

Shouldn't I receive a voucher to take to the park in order to receive my AP card for parking/entrance without my Magic Band? If I want a new Magic Band, do I order it separately on the Disney website? :confused:

When I renewed last year, I never received anything in the mail/email and spent some time at Guest Relations in the Park to have everything sorted out. I don't want to have a repeat this year.

Thanks,
:mickey: K

AgentC
05-23-2016, 03:05 PM
Generally you don't have to do anything. Shortly after you renew if you go to the home page on MDE, there should be a "customize your magic bands" link. When you click it , it will show that it is a pass holder bands. All active bands should be updated with your new renewal and still work. When we renewed I had not ordered my new bands yet, so I did have to go to guest services and have them issue the cards. The cards are also necessary to get your pass holder discount so you definitely need them I did not need to bring in my voucher, They scanned my active magic band to look me up.

kms1066heb
05-23-2016, 03:12 PM
Thanks! I was pretty sure there was still more I had to do if I wanted a new band.
:mickey: