PDA

View Full Version : OCTOBER 2017! Is it too soon to plan?

honeybear
05-20-2016, 11:29 AM
My DH and I have decided that next year October, we would like to take our Daughter and Nephew on the Disney Cruise. It has been about 15 years since I have cruised and I know a lot has changed. I mean there were only 2 boats then. So I will need lots of help, but am I being to anxious? I am trying to plan ahead and pay it off early. Also, I see they no longer do Land and sea packages (told you it has been a long time) So do you just plan like 2 vacations? I need help. I can plan a Disney trip but the cruise and Disney trip is new to me!

catasaid
05-21-2016, 10:03 AM
Contact Magical Journeys (an Intercot sponsor)...they will help with all the planning. Terrisue takes care of all our trips...and we love her! We did both a Disney cruise and then 4 days in Disney World in 2014. She handled all the plans and the trip was wonderful! I don't think it's too early to start planning a cruise. The 2017 itineries are already out there. You can request a quote from them and then decide if you want to have them handle all the planning or you want to go it on your own. Once I started using them, I never planned another trip on my own. They are the BEST!!!

DizneyRox
05-23-2016, 12:03 PM
Lots has changed in the cruise industry in general, not just with Disney. Lots to catch up on, and no, it's not too early. As soon as the dates are available, I'd book.

honeybear
05-27-2016, 12:23 PM
Thanks for your Replies. I have reached out to Magical Journeys. Wendy will get a quote for me. Just have to get hubby to agree to some dates. So it looks like a long journey to Cruise 2017.