PDA

View Full Version : Best way to see world of color?

mel
05-19-2016, 11:43 PM
What is the best way /place to see the world of color??

Genie1953
05-20-2016, 01:44 AM
We received a tip that the best place was on the bridge near the viewing area so we went there to watch and it was wonderful!

tinkwest
05-20-2016, 12:21 PM
I have had the best luck when using the Carthay Circle dinner package. You are pretty much center stage but not so close to the water that you get drenched.

BrowncatP
05-20-2016, 05:56 PM
Do NOT get the Wine Country Trattoria dining package! The reserved area is right at the waters edge and you will get very wet. The Carthay Circle reserved area is better. You can enjoy the show without the water coming down on you.

Genie1953
05-20-2016, 06:01 PM
We didn't do any kind of dinner package but we did get a fast pass and went up on the bridge to watch. It was a beautiful view and made leaving a lot easier too.

BrerGnat
05-20-2016, 07:16 PM
What is the best way /place to see the world of color??

On a comfortable chair at home on You Tube. Seriously.

Melanie
05-20-2016, 10:39 PM
I second Linda's suggestion of the Carthay Circle package. But really, the best way for me to see WoC is from a theme park view room at the Grand Californian Villas. ;)

Cinderelley
05-21-2016, 02:35 AM
We just did the Wine Country Trattoria dining package. We really liked it.

BriarRose0708
05-23-2016, 09:08 AM
Ugh, I agree with Nat- catch it on YouTube.

This was the "worst" (loose quotes there) part of our trip. Worse than waiting for Paint the Night and Disneyland Forever. We had a Fastpass for the Yellow (or was it blue? now I can't remember- we were on the left side) section. The system they have for this is abysmal. Fist you have to find your fastpass color section, which for us first timers wasn't clearly marked and it was so crowded with everyone else who was waiting along with us. Then when they opened the viewing areas we didn't know where we were going and where to watch from, but lucked out with a pretty good spot just to the left of the Dessert Party viewing area. Then you have to stand, and stand, and stand, and it just gets more and more crowded. I hated it. The show itself is very good, but not worth the agitation, IMO. If there ever is a next time for us, we will spend the money either on a dining package, or on the dessert party.