PDA

View Full Version : Park Hopper - Water Park Fun & More Option

TheHD
05-19-2016, 08:11 PM
I believe I know the answer, but since I have not visited the Water Parks in 10 years, I need to make sure.

I have purchased the 10-day Theme Park tickets with Park Hopper, including the Water Park Fun & More Option. I know that I get 10-days in the Parks, but I want to verify exactly how that relates to the Water Parks.

As I understand, I can access the Water Parks on 10 separate days as well? I am going to be there for 11-days and one day we won't be going to the major Parks. Can I go to a Water Park on a non-major Park day and it won't use up one of my major-Park days?

If I understand correctly, I have 10-days access to both the 4-major Parks AND 10-days access to the Water Parks (of course they expire 14 days from the first usage). The 10-day tickets don't have to be on the same day for the major Parks and the Water Parks right? For example, I can go for 14 days with a 10-day pass; 10 days at the Parks and 4 at the Water Parks?

Does that make sense? Thanks in advance.

BrerGnat
05-19-2016, 08:38 PM
Yes, you are correct. Water park visits may occur independently of theme park visits.

TheHD
05-20-2016, 03:18 PM
Sweet, that's what I thought, but wasn't sure obviously.

Great; now I can plan a Water Park day on my 11th day so-to-speak and not have to waste a Park ticket.

Thanks.

PopPhan
05-20-2016, 05:31 PM
The Water Park and More options are ENTRIES, not DAYS. You can enter a water park 10 times total and these entries are completely separate from Park DAYS. I'm not sure what is included in the "More" category anymore, with DisneyQuest gone.

TheHD
05-20-2016, 05:37 PM
I'm not sure what is included in the "More" category anymore, with DisneyQuest gone.

Thanks. Good point; maybe the MORE is referring to the Golf extras.

BrerGnat
05-20-2016, 07:17 PM
Thanks. Good point; maybe the MORE is referring to the Golf extras.

Mini Golf, Disney Quest, ESPN WWoS Complex.

deedee73
05-20-2016, 09:25 PM
With NBA experience falling through, Disney Quest is still open just shorter hours.

I think some of the Sammy Duvall water crafts etc are included too.

Polynesian Dweller
05-20-2016, 10:00 PM
The Water Park and More options are ENTRIES, not DAYS. You can enter a water park 10 times total and these entries are completely separate from Park DAYS. I'm not sure what is included in the "More" category anymore, with DisneyQuest gone.
PopPhan has pointed out a very important distinction. Water Parks and More are entries not days. If you go to two water parks in one day that is two entries and you have 8 left. Similarly, if you go to a water park and a mini-golf in one day you have used two entries and have 8 left. That distinction needs to be kept in mind sad you plan your trip.

TheHD
05-20-2016, 10:29 PM
Thanks. I did not realize that the mini golf and each water park were considered separate entries. It won't matter for my upcoming trip as I won't be too close to 10 entries, but it's valuable information for others who may read this.