PDA

View Full Version : Doing an Adventures by Disney tour of Italy for our honeymoon! Anyone done this?

mommy2maddi
05-19-2016, 04:00 AM
Not sure if it's okay to post about Adventures by Disney but we are planning on doing the Italian adventure for our honeymoon :cloud9: and wonder if anyone has done it and can offer advice/give a review of it.
:thanks:

Strmchsr
05-19-2016, 01:08 PM
Yep. Did it last summer and it was amazing! One of the most unbelievable experiences of my life. The Disney guides are over the top great and some of the private experiences you get are worth every penny. I won't spoil any of the surprises for you and I'll just say prepare for the adventure of a lifetime. If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask.

Tink1
05-19-2016, 02:01 PM
I did it last year as well, and it is amazing! I have also done the Grand Canyon one and the London/Paris one.

The Italy one for me was a business trip (not free) and honestly, Italy has never been on my bucket list. Before going, I was wondering how it would be doing a trip that wasn't one that I personally selected nor a country I really had a desire to see. The fact that I came home raving about it and do have a desire to return speaks volumes about the quality of the tour and the guides.

Happy to answer any questions as well.

Nanc