PDA

View Full Version : Polynesian Monorail Service

AJ Springfield
05-12-2016, 05:39 PM
We will be at the Poly in early June (less than one month away!!!) and I am wondering about the monorail service. I read that there is some work being done and that we may need to use "alternate means". I am bummed because that's a primary reason we book at the Poly- love the ease of the monorail to MK and other MK resorts. Has anyone been there recently to report on how the monorail is functioning at this time???

wjdoc
05-13-2016, 06:20 AM
I was there last week. The monorail had a few breakdowns during the week but overall it was running at its normal schedule. there was some construction being done at the access to the Ticket and Transportation Center but it wasn't impacting the monorails themselves.

BrerGnat
05-13-2016, 10:20 AM
The monorail line affected by closures is usually the Express line. The resort line does not have the same closures.

Speedy1998
05-16-2016, 12:26 PM
Also staying at the Poly you can always take the express line to TTC and walk. Actually depending on where your room is that might be the better option anyway.

faline
05-16-2016, 05:13 PM
We were there last week. On one occasion, the express line was down. On another occasion, the resort line was down. The rest of the time, we had no issues with the monorails.