PDA

View Full Version : AC is shut off at Paradise Pier.

Cinderelley
05-11-2016, 02:57 AM
They shut off the ac tonight to service it. Why would you even book people in rooms while you were doing this??? Stuck with a hot unhappy baby who can't sleep.

John
05-11-2016, 10:30 AM
Wow. Had to have been an emergency right?

Cinderelley
05-11-2016, 11:44 AM
Nope. The paper says "as part of a continuing effort to improve our Resort Facilities". It was planned. There was a letter in our room when we got back from the park.

BrerGnat
05-11-2016, 03:33 PM
That is not okay. I would have demanded to be moved to a different hotel. Being in a hot room with no ventilation would trigger a migraine for me. Was it only for one night or longer? Did they offer a fan?

Cinderelley
05-11-2016, 07:07 PM
for a fan, but they did not have one. They eventually moved my daughter, her bf and the baby to Disneyland hotel. That wasn't until like 1 am though and Darren had to go to the front desk and demand they do something

BrerGnat
05-11-2016, 07:53 PM
for a fan, but they did not have one. They eventually moved my daughter, her bf and the baby to Disneyland hotel. That wasn't until like 1 am though and Darren had to go to the front desk and demand they do something

Wow, well at least they moved them. How awful though.

deedee73
05-11-2016, 08:20 PM
Glad they relocated at least prt of your party but without prior warning I think they should have relocated your entire party.