PDA

View Full Version : should i get DDP

Crow
05-07-2016, 04:17 PM
i never thought it was worth it really although i have had it once or twice. 3 of my 4 nights in Sept will be at AKL studio renting points, so i do qualify for the DDP. I might go to Jiko which takes 2 table service credits. and i could use snack credits and food and wine booth. so I am now thinking about it.

Itchy
05-07-2016, 06:59 PM
If it is free as part of your package I would go for it. We have decided that if we cant get it free we will not pay out of pocket for the plan.

For the regular dining plan it would come to about $700 for two of us. We could never eat $700 worth of food by paying out of pocket.

We love free...

Hope this helps...:mickey:

VWL Mom
05-07-2016, 07:13 PM
I'd say no. You'd probably end out ahead paying OOP for Jiko and trading CS for snack credits may work for a large group but remember if they do it you'd need to spend those at one booth.

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-08-2016, 01:16 PM
Generally, the DDP isn't a "deal". If you're getting it for "free" though, the price point is easier meet. For example, the "free" dining is costing us $100/day and it won't be hard to spend $100 day for 4 of us!

However, if you're paying for it, take a minute and estimate what you think you'll spend on food, and then see if the DDP is more or less than that.

Crow
05-08-2016, 06:56 PM
i probably wont. since ill arrive sunday and wont b able to use the DDP til Monday. just buy a mug. and snack at Food and wine.