PDA

View Full Version : Fastpass tiers in Epcot

NY GOOFY
05-05-2016, 03:15 PM
Does anyone know Disney's plan for fastpasses when the new Frozen ride opens? Will they make Frozen, Soarin, and Test Track all Tier 1 rides so you can only get fastpasses for one of the three? Or will they drop Test Track to tier 2 so you can at least have to choose between Soarin and Frozen? Only being able to get 1 of the 3 seems crazy. That would mean havin gto wait on 2 very long lines.

Strmchsr
05-05-2016, 05:52 PM
There's been no announcement on it yet but I'm guessing Frozen will just be added to the Tier 1 with Test Track and Soarin. I suppose it's possible TT would be dropped to Tier Two but it's still popular enough I think they'll leave it at 1.

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-06-2016, 09:11 AM
I agree Chris, they also need to make it appear like there is "choice".

Even with the new screens, I'm not sure Soarin and Frozen would have the capacity for EVERYONE in the park to ride one of them.

ThanxForNoticin
05-06-2016, 12:23 PM
I'd be shocked to see TT as anything but a tier 1 at EPCOT. If anything gets bumped down to tier 2, it's most likely going to be that thrill ride, Living With The Land....! I love the attraction, but laugh when I see it listed as tier 1 for FP!