PDA

View Full Version : Disney After Hours - How do I get back to Universal?

DisneyDINK
05-03-2016, 04:29 PM
I am guessing the best answer is a cab, but I am going to the After Hours this Thursday night and I am staying at one of the on-site Universal hotels.

I ASSUME THERE WILL BE CABS AT THE ttc, BUT WITH SUCH SMALL CROWDS, MAYBE I WOULD BE BETTER OFF WALKING TO THE cr AND CALLING FOR ONE THERE? (OOPS, but I don't want to retype it)

There isn't much about on-site transportation for this event.

VWL Mom
05-03-2016, 05:25 PM
I would think walking over to CR would be your best bet. Uber would be an option too but you need to pay attention to their late night add on fees.

ThanxForNoticin
05-04-2016, 12:01 PM
I agree - probably walk to CR and pick one up there. There's a chance a taxi could already be waiting there - else, they can certainly call you one.

PopPhan
05-04-2016, 12:23 PM
In the immortal words of Sonny Eclipse...."Caxi Tab"

Seriously, 1) drive yourself, 2) taxi, 3) Uber

Imalismom
05-05-2016, 06:36 AM
I vote the UBER way also. Another thing to keep in mind - if you have never used UBER - get hold of someone who has - they can give you a code that will allow your first ride to be free of charge AND they will also get a free ride for giving you the code. When we went to Hawaii, we had 4 of us, and 7 free rides - every person with a cell phone/credit card number can book an UBER ride with a free code.