PDA

View Full Version : Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party

Genie1953
05-03-2016, 02:09 AM
We will be doing the MVMCP for the first time during our trip in November so we have several questions. I know we will need tickets but can someone tell me how the MVMCP works? What time does it start? Can other guests be in the park while it is going on? What happens during the party? I know these questions must seem silly but I truly have no idea exactly what it is....just have heard that it is a lot of fun.

goofygirl64
05-03-2016, 09:57 AM
My husband & I love both the Christmas & Halloween parties! In the past, if you have a ticket for one of these events, you can get into Magic Kingdom as early as 4pm (hopefully it will be the same this year!), but the party doesn't actually begin until 7pm & ends at midnight. Those without party tickets must leave the park at 7pm. They have cookies, cocoa or coffee, special shows, a fabulous parade & photo ops with characters. It is really a fun time & I hope that you & your family have a blast!

CynBeth
05-03-2016, 05:44 PM
It is great! This will be our 3rd time going to the party. When you arrive at MK there is a special entrance where they give you your party wrist band and schedule. Many times during the event CMs will check wrists to make sure there are no party crashers. If you are there earlier in the day there are certain locations throughout the park beginning at 4 pm where you can get the wristband and schedule as well.