PDA

View Full Version : Big Hero Six in Tomorrowland

RBrooksC
05-02-2016, 07:36 AM
Maybe this has been floated about in the fan pages before but I have never heard anything.

I heard there will be in one of the new parks a Big Hero Six attraction. Well, many have said that with Toy Story Mania, Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin is a bit redundant and the new ride helps to show the elder's ride's age and older technology.

What type of reaction would Big Hero Six get, do you think, if a new attraction feature this property was placed where Buzz Lightyear is now?

I will say this. I still enjoy Buzz Lightyear, no matter how old the technology is. The last few times we have been to WDW, one of the FPs we have gotten was for Buzz Lightyear. Also, we would ride it several times to see if we could beat each other's scores. So, I am not one who is advocating replacing this ride.

But I just wanted to see what people would think about the Big Hero Six property being the replacement if this ride ever was to be replaced.

Main Street Jim
05-02-2016, 10:18 PM
I don't think this will ever happen in the domestic theme parks. The attraction you are referring to will open in Shanghai in June.

RBrooksC
05-03-2016, 07:20 AM
A Big Hero Six attraction in the new park is what made me think of this.

Speedy1998
05-03-2016, 12:21 PM
Don't think they will replace Buzz Lightyear as long as it keeps attracting the crowds that it currently attracts.

azcavalier
05-06-2016, 09:05 AM
I would love to see *something* from Big Hero Six in the parks. I really liked that movie. And we pretty much avoid Space Ranger Spin these days...partly because even when the ride is working, we seem to get broken guns. And that's no fun. Plus it IS packed...so there is certainly demand. We'll only ride it if it's a walk-on...so often it's the 2nd thing we ride when we hit the MK on EMH.