PDA

View Full Version : Most romantic dinner

Guinevere
04-30-2016, 06:27 PM
We will be in the world again this December. There are 2 couples in our party that I think need a very nice romantic dinner. What are your fav romantic:heart: dinner spots? I really like California Grill at firework time myself. One couple has been married for 46 years, the other is in thier early 20's. Thanks

deedee73
04-30-2016, 08:00 PM
I enjoy Narcoossee's with a stroll on their deck to enjoy the Electrical Water Pageant & Wishes giving us a break bw courses. Of course the most romantic location would be Victoria and Alberts but that is not in everyone's budget. I enjoyed our evening there & hope to one day dine again there but it is indeed a splurge.

jenperich
04-30-2016, 09:29 PM
I completely agree with Narcoosee's! It is my most favorite restaurant in the "World". It's so romantic and you can very easily see Wishes from there too. Have a great time.

Scallywag
05-01-2016, 07:44 AM
San Angel Inn is a candle lit dinner that is a lot cheaper. If you like Mexican food.

biggins
05-01-2016, 10:55 AM
Artist Point was the most wonderful meal and romantic dinner I've had and i've been to most restaurants there. The Wilderness lodge is also one of the most beautifully decorated for Christmas.

Arielfan98
05-01-2016, 01:32 PM
Turf Club Bar and Grill. They make amazing steaks and lamb chops. You guys can take the boat to DS right from the dock nearby.

SurferStitch
05-02-2016, 11:28 AM
I have to go with Narcoossee's and Victoria & Albert's. Both are very romantic.

Cali Grill is okay, but if you're stuck all the way over on the far side facing Epcot, it feels much more open and not intimate AT ALL. If you can get a window table facing MK, it's much nicer. We showed up an hour early to our last ADR there in December, requesting a window seat facing MK, and got stuck over at the far end. It wasn't full, but they stuck another table full of people right up against us. While the food and service was wonderful, the atmosphere was pretty bad.

SBETigg
05-02-2016, 11:57 AM
Monsieur Paul at Epcot in France (upstairs from Chefs de France, formerly Bistro de Paris) is very romantic, with window views over Illuminations if timed right (though not the best visibility here). I also like Citricos.

ThanxForNoticin
05-02-2016, 12:29 PM
There are some excellent suggestions here. Narcoossee's, V&A, Citricos, and Artist's Point are among the most romantic. I might even throw Jiko onto that list, too. That being said, it is Disney, and you might get a family with loud kids sitting next to you at any point! It's one of the reasons we find Cali Grill much less romantic - for such a nice and "fancy" restaurant, it really tends to host a lot of children - perhaps it's the option to view fireworks from up there some nights that brings so many kids - not sure. But Disney is a place for families and kids, so some nights are the luck of the seating draw!

Have a great trip!

deedee73
05-02-2016, 05:41 PM
One way to perhaps getting a table in a nicer more secluded area of the restaurant would be to note on the reservation - celebrating anniversary on the ADR. Definitely not a given but perhaps it would be considered.

SurferStitch
05-04-2016, 09:15 AM
One way to perhaps getting a table in a nicer more secluded area of the restaurant would be to note on the reservation - celebrating anniversary on the ADR. Definitely not a given but perhaps it would be considered.

We've tried that, but it has only seemed to work at Narcoossee's, and only sometimes. We've found that showing up very early for an ADR works better, but again, only sometimes.

MNNHFLTX
05-04-2016, 12:22 PM
Narcoossee's, hands down. I also second the suggestion of Jiko. :thumbsup: