PDA

View Full Version : A "plug" for sponsor Magical Journeys

WiltonJohn
04-27-2016, 11:48 AM
We had a reservation we had made through Magical Journeys. Handled wonderfully for us.

Then a couple of days ago... out of the blue... got a notice from them that Disney had made a special offer... and Magical Journeys had the discount applied to our existing reservation. Saved us Bucks.

We didn't have to know about it. We didn't have to do it. It just happened. Magic.

We 've used them before... same quality of customer service. If you are going to WDW..... check them out.

best,

..............john

faline
04-27-2016, 11:49 AM
Aren't they terrific?!! They always provide the best service!!

baldburke
04-27-2016, 11:52 AM
We've recommended them to over a dozen people who have gone on to book with them. They are great...although we are biased to Kathy Peacock!

Strmchsr
04-27-2016, 01:54 PM
They are the best. Been with them for 12 years and would never want to book on my own again!

PopPhan
04-28-2016, 03:28 PM
I typically deal with Denise, but have at times worked with Kathy and Nanci and have ALWAYS come out of the experience extremely pleased with the courtesy and service they provide.

MJ is my Disney family!!!

Tink1
04-28-2016, 08:31 PM
Awwww, Gee. Thanks Guys. It has been a rough week and we appreciate the kind words!

We appreciate that y'all trust us with something as important as a family vacation!

Nanc

Genie1953
04-29-2016, 09:57 PM
Magical Journeys is the best! We work with Denise and she is awesome!!

Sylvia
04-29-2016, 10:56 PM
Kudos to Wendy. She's the best. Thanks to Wendy, we always have the benefit of discounted rooms, even before we're aware that discounts exist.

Thanks to Wendy and MJ, our vacations are full of Pixie Dust and Magic even before we leave home.