PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Decorations

wdwjenn
04-26-2016, 09:09 PM
Have always wanted to see Disney at the holidays but not sure I could squeeze it in in December!! :santa2:
Are most of the parks and resorts decorated by mid November?
Thinking of the week after Thanksgiving but afraid the kids won't get to swim which they always look forward to plus so much to do to get ready for the holidays!!!
I am really torn between waiting until after Thanksgiving and getting the full effect but being rushed when we get home or going around Veterans Day and not getting the full effect??:santa3::santa:

Fangorn
04-27-2016, 06:22 AM
Christmas decorations start to go up immediately after Halloween. Especially at MK. With the first Christmas party on Nov 7, the decorations at MK will definitely be up by Veteran's Day. The rest of WDW may not be in full Holiday mode by then., but will be in the process of being dressed. The later in November, the better. By Thanksgiving, everything is pretty much complete.

Steve

MNNHFLTX
04-27-2016, 09:54 AM
I agree, I am pretty sure the Christmas decorations go up early in November. It's amazing how you can be there with the Fall/Halloween decor up and the next day--poof! It's a Christmas wonderland (well almost that quick, anyway!)