PDA

View Full Version : Free dining is on people!!

LandFan
04-25-2016, 05:37 AM
Free dining is available online this morning! It looks like the exact rumored days and resorts shown last week. It is open to the general public!

VWL Mom
04-25-2016, 06:33 AM
Free Dining is being offered to guests ARRIVING during the dates listed below. A minimum stay of 3 nights is required and your package may not be booked for longer than 14 nights.

August 23 – October 1, 2016
November 15 – November 21, 2016
November 26 – November 28, 2016
December 10 – December 21, 2016

You must book by July 8th to get the offer. (Please note that the offer excludes: Campsites, Bungalows at Polynesian Village, 3-bedroom Villas, Port Orleans French Quarter, and Little Mermaid rooms at Art of Animation. Port Orleans Riverside is only available through October 1st.)

If you stay at a Value Resort, you’ll receive the Quick Service Dining plan for FREE. (Note that you can upgrade to the standard or deluxe dining plans by paying the difference in cost per night.)

If you reserve a Moderate, Deluxe, or Deluxe Villa Resort, you will receive the standard Dining plan for FREE. (You can upgrade to the deluxe dining plan by paying the difference in cost per night).

You must book a minimum stay of 3 nights/ maximum stay of 14 nights at a Disney-owned resort. You may also need to purchase AT LEAST a 2-day Magic Your Way Disney World ticket with a Park Hopper AND/OR the Water Park Fun & More

stormyangel
04-25-2016, 09:17 AM
Been trying to get through for an hour and the line has been busy. :(

disney obsessed
04-25-2016, 10:22 AM
I am a season pass holder. Is it possible to take advantage of this offer?

BrerGnat
04-25-2016, 10:58 AM

You have to buy theme park tickets as part of the offer.

magicofdisney
04-25-2016, 10:59 AM
You may have better success doing it online. I just did and was in and out in no time. However, my dates are flexible.

You can, but you'll still be required to buy a minimum 2-day ticket. You can use your existing pass for the trip if it hasn't expired. The 2-day ticket you're required to purchase for the free dining package can be applied to an AP renewal or a new AP at a future time. Keep in mind, all new tickets now have a expiration date, even if unused.

BrerGnat
04-25-2016, 11:40 AM

People still call Disney to make package reservations? Why? You can do everything online...

BriarRose0708
04-25-2016, 11:59 AM
People still call Disney to make package reservations? Why? You can do everything online...

Or through Magical Journeys and let them do the work! It's well worth it and those ladies work super hard for their clients!

stormyangel
04-25-2016, 12:31 PM
When I tried to add it to my existing reservation online, it wouldn't let me. I did finally get through and got it added on. Yay! :D

CleveSJM
04-25-2016, 01:01 PM
Or through Magical Journeys and let them do the work! It's well worth it and those ladies work super hard for their clients!

Agreed. Magical Journeys is the best! Had my existing reservation updated this morning. Great service. Highest recommendation!

JanetMegan
04-26-2016, 08:39 AM
We have a big group going in Sept and we were almost all on bounce backs with free dining but our one lone single of the group was able to get a room only discount at Riverside Preferred for a better deal than free dining-whew!