PDA

View Full Version : Mickey Waffles

EpcotFan182
04-21-2016, 05:01 PM
Hi Intercot,

Would anybody by chance know where I can go in WDW and find a breakfast that serves Mickey Mouse waffles? I was thinking the buffets but was wondering if there were others I was overlooking. I would prefer not to go to a character meal but any suggestions are appreciated - thanks!

sorcerer fan
04-21-2016, 05:36 PM
POFQ has them every morning at the food court

VWL Mom
04-21-2016, 05:51 PM
Roaring Forks at WL and the Contempo Cafe at CR both have them.

BrerGnat
04-21-2016, 07:12 PM
Almost every resort quick service location has Mickey Waffles. The only ones I know of that don't are Pop Century (they have POP waffles) and Art of Animation, which has Simba waffles.

Arielfan98
04-22-2016, 03:20 PM
Pretty much every food court has them.Are you looking for a place in a Disney hotel or in the parks? All of the All Star Food Courts have them and even Grand Floridian Cafe serves them for breakfast.

TheVBs
04-26-2016, 04:49 PM
That is the one downside to staying at AoA for us. No Mickey waffles. :confused: How can they not have Mickey waffles?!

mandaep
04-30-2016, 03:26 PM
They do have them at POFQ I can confirm, we were just there :). AND they are actually delicious. I thought they would be dry and stale but they are pretty darn good.

Tinkerbella16
05-06-2016, 06:16 AM
Pretty much all of the resorts QS locations have them - they have even just been added at the Beach Club Marketplace.. which we were VERY happy to hear since we are staying there in September and we LOVE mickey waffles.

Also, some of the TS places that aren't character meals have them - Grand Floridian Café at GF and Captains Grill at the YC