PDA

View Full Version : Three New Dooney & Bourke Collections Debut Spring 2016

Figment!
04-18-2016, 09:02 PM
Disney Parks Merchandising has announced three new lines of Dooney & Bourke products available at Disney Parks Spring 2016:

... The first collection is called “Mickey Thru the Years” and features a salute to the one and only Mickey Mouse. We’ll offer a large letter carrier, a tote and a wristlet. Once released in early May, look for them in merchandise locations that currently carry Dooney & Bourke items.

The second collection is called “Romancing Minnie,” and it will only be found at Cherry Tree Lane inside the Marketplace Co-Op at Disney Springs Marketplace starting in mid-to-late May. These leather bags won’t be carried at Disneyland Resort locations at this time. Look for three styles including a zip satchel, a large letter carrier, and a pouchette.

Finally, we will release three bags inspired by characters and icons from Star Wars. This is the first time we’ve introduced black leather bags with embossed characters and icons. These items are due to arrive around mid-to-late May at Legends of Hollywood in Disney’s Hollywood Studios, or at The Star Trader in Disneyland park.

Limited items will be available at Disneystore.com (http://www.disneystore.com/?CMP=AFL-AffLSGen&att=LSGenAffl&LSID=905772|10685742|) and on the ShopDisney App

MNNHFLTX
04-19-2016, 03:46 PM
I like the Mickey Through the Years pattern, but I kind of wish they would come out with some styles of bags as well as patterns.

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-20-2016, 10:08 AM
I agree 100%! I'd love to see Disney patterns on some of the other bag styles. I mean, how many cross-body bags does a girl need?

AgentC
04-20-2016, 11:29 AM
I agree. I'm really tired of the silhouettes but I really like the Mickey through the years prints.

badkitty
04-23-2016, 12:11 PM
I'm crazy over the black Star Wars bags! My new favorite is the wristlet as long as the pattern is small. I agree with "how many cross-body bags does a girl need".

GeorgeOfTheJungle
04-24-2016, 09:48 AM
I breathe a sigh of relief every time new D&B bags are released and I don't like the prints! :funny:

Melanie
04-24-2016, 06:52 PM
Over saturation! That's how I honestly feel. And with that, my wallet breathes a sigh of relief.