PDA

View Full Version : 7 day Western/Eastern or Back to back

Poohbear88
04-17-2016, 09:45 PM
Thinking about doing a 7 day which would you choose Western/Eastern or a back to back? Pros and cons of all.

Mickey'sGirl
04-18-2016, 11:57 AM
We have chosen to do a 7 day -- three times --- all Eastern Caribbean. My point of view is limited.

We like having a few at sea days at the beginning of the cruise (as is typical on 7 day itineraries) -- to get used to the ship and enjoy its amenities.

We like the Eastern Caribbean ports of call. We have never had the same itinerary, but have revisited some of the ports. -- Clean and safe seems to be the order.

The hassle of getting off the ship and back on the ship on the back to back journeys does not appeal to us at all. I find the embarkation and debarkation days to be a bit "time-killerish", and I would rather have a full day either at sea, or in a port than to spend it back to backing.

DizneyRox
04-18-2016, 09:45 PM
But two stops in Castaway Cay...

Not sure if the back to back debarkation/embarkation is as bad as the regular, I'd inquire. Two stops on Disney's private island is really nice...

RobWreck
04-30-2016, 03:16 PM
Thinking about doing a 7 day which would you choose Western/Eastern or a back to back? Pros and cons of all.

If you can wait until October, I'll let you know what my back to back Eastern/Western experience was like...