PDA

View Full Version : How Long are Christmas Decorations Left Up/Value times

MississippiDisneyFreak
04-17-2016, 10:00 AM
We had thought about going to DW Feb. 1 through 8. The young lady going with us has never seen Disney at Christmas, so I was looking at January 4 through 11 instead. Are the decorations still up at this time? Are both of these dates considered value times? Also, what about crowds? I think this might be during the marathon weekend. Does that create huge crowds, or are you able to plan around it? I'm looking for low crowds. I also looked at Jan. 25 through Feb. 2.

Maleficent_vf
04-17-2016, 11:21 AM
It's been a couple of years since we visited WDW, but post-New Year's is our usual time. The decorations come down pretty quickly after New Year's. Our last visit was 1/2 - 1/7 and the decorations were still up when we arrived, but by the end of our visit they were gone.

We've seen this time of year get busier over the years. The crowd levels certainly don't compare to the busy times, but it still feels crowded to us.

January into February is usually value time, but it seems like one of our trips we had a couple days at a higher rate that we attributed to how the holidays fell with the weekends that year.

MississippiDisneyFreak
04-17-2016, 11:35 AM
Thanks