PDA

View Full Version : Best place to dinner at Disney Springs??

rulesofbio
04-13-2016, 07:26 PM
Hi, Im taking my family there next month and I want restaurants and food recommendations :sick:

Thanks!

one2goofy
04-14-2016, 06:50 AM
the Boathouse! We had no idea what we were walking into when we were there in March. My DH and DD were tired of shopping and went to get a drink. Everything looked so good, it turned into lunch. The shrimp cocktail was unbelievable. My DD's still talk about the side of Mac and Cheese they had. It is pricey, but we can't wait to go back!

Itchy
04-14-2016, 07:57 AM
We like Raglan Road as it is always a must for us each trip. You may enjoy Rainforest Café or T Rex as well if you have kids along. Either way the food is good. You can find the food is a bit pricey but you get good portions, but then again you are at Disney.

Hope this helps and happy planning..:mickey:

mechanic
04-14-2016, 07:54 PM
Wolfgang puck. Express if you want to save a few dollars. Boathouse. Cooks of dublin.

#1donaldfan
04-15-2016, 12:28 PM
Portobello's or Morimoto's ... both very good !!

Arielfan98
04-15-2016, 01:06 PM
My family always loved House of Blues. Boathouse and Morimoto are good but expensive.

ThanxForNoticin
04-15-2016, 01:53 PM
Portobello's or Morimoto's ... both very good !!

Absolutely agree 100%. Two of our favorite restaurants anywhere, let alone Disney. We've dined many times at Portobello, and just got to experience Morimoto's this year - and we'll definitely be going back.

They really do have some good choices at Disney Springs.....

Fangorn
04-15-2016, 03:14 PM
Another big fan of Boathouse. As mentioned, it's pricey, but unlike a lot of pricey Disney places (I'm talking to you Chef Mickey's), it is worth it.

Morimoto's is my #2.

Steve

Scallywag
04-18-2016, 05:53 PM
We love T-Rex café!

HiHoKermitTheFrogHere
04-19-2016, 01:31 PM
Definitely not Boathouse. It is so beyond overpriced that to say it is way overpriced is a huge understatement. The food is good, but it isn't anything spectacular. For what I paid, it would have had to be spectacular for me to even consider going back there (and even then, it was still ridiculously expensive). And in our one time there, the service was not great. (Perhaps we just had a surly server, so I don't factor this into my opinion.) My entire family of five agrees -- we won't be going back there.

Morimoto Asia, on the other hand, is great! It is my family's new favorite restaurant. Absolutely every item we ate there was terrific. The ambience is really neat, too. And the prices, while not cheap, are so much more reasonable than the Boathouse. We will go back to Morimoto. We will not go back to the Boathouse.

BrerGnat
04-19-2016, 01:41 PM
My husband just had a great meal at Raglan Road last weekend. It was his first time there and everyone loved it.

Crow
04-19-2016, 10:20 PM
Raglan Road or Paradiso are my faves. i do want to try Morimoto for dinner too as i only stopped in for apps once

MNNHFLTX
04-20-2016, 08:54 PM
Raglan Road is my favorite. My husband and I tried Paradiso last October and while the food was good, we found the ambience a bit lacking. Despite the fact that we had a lovely view across the lake, the room we were in was super brightly lit and had a lot of tables shoved rather close together. Had almost a cafeteria feel? I kind of wish we had tried Morimoto's, but it had just opened and was very busy.

mrsstarr
04-28-2016, 05:18 PM
I really enjoyed Boathouse last month food was great service was great well worth the price!