PDA

View Full Version : Coronado Question

Boost
04-13-2016, 09:54 AM
Hi. I have an upcoming meeting at Coronado's Convention Center. Meeting some friends who are staying at the Disney Dolphin on Coronado property and I will likely stay there too. We wanted to have drinks and maybe hit the pool after the meetings. Does anyone know if Magic Bands are needed for Coronado's pool area? Thanks...

joonyer
04-13-2016, 10:19 AM
Umm, the Dolphin is not at Coronado Springs Resort.
You are supposed to be a resort guest to use the pool at any Disney Resorts.
Don't know about the pool at the Dolphin though.

BrerGnat
04-13-2016, 10:26 AM
So, wait, YOU are staying at Coronado. And your friends are staying at Dolphin?

They can probably join you at the pool. There may be a gate around the pool (not sure) but you only need one magic band to open it. There aren't guards posted up checking. It will be fine.

Boost
04-13-2016, 12:12 PM
So, wait, YOU are staying at Coronado. And your friends are staying at Dolphin?

They can probably join you at the pool. There may be a gate around the pool (not sure) but you only need one magic band to open it. There aren't guards posted up checking. It will be fine.

Thanks, Brer Gnat. Yes, meetings are at Coronado, but friends want to stay at Dolphin. Not a big deal to me either way. I just know it's nice at night at Coronado walking around, having a drink by the water, etc....

Thank you!

j2k
04-15-2016, 10:29 AM
Umm, the Dolphin is not at Coronado Springs Resort.

I thought the same thing but when I reread the sentence I think the OP meant the friends are staying at Dolphin but are meeting them at Coronado Springs.

VaCamm
04-15-2016, 04:32 PM
We love Coronado, and have stayed there 2x... once for 7 days and once for 10 days. You do not need a magic band to get into the pool area. We love the Dig Site area... and the pool bar is terrific :mickey: