PDA

View Full Version : Rooms at AoA

JennyAnne
04-12-2016, 12:45 AM
Hi there! Am I understanding correctly that the only section with standard rooms is the Little Mermaid section? Nemo, Cars, and Lion King are all suites with no standard rooms, correct?

brownie
04-12-2016, 11:18 AM
Yes, that's correct.

LandFan
04-12-2016, 12:45 PM
Yes and it is a million miles away from everything, lol. If you look at a map of Pop and AofA you can even see how much more spread out AofA is and how much further little Mermaid is than 80's and 90's sections are on the Pop side. We won't be doing that again, lol.

JennyAnne
04-12-2016, 01:58 PM
Yes and it is a million miles away from everything, lol. If you look at a map of Pop and AofA you can even see how much more spread out AofA is and how much further little Mermaid is than 80's and 90's sections are on the Pop side. We won't be doing that again, lol.
Is is a lengthy walk? We would likely stay in a Cars suite (family of 6) but my sister (family of 4) and my parents would just need standard rooms.

allgiggles
04-12-2016, 02:59 PM
Is is a lengthy walk? We would likely stay in a Cars suite (family of 6) but my sister (family of 4) and my parents would just need standard rooms.

Depending on where your rooms are located within the Cars and Little Mermaid sections, you will be somewhere between 1/4 and 1/2 mile apart. Literally. (You can map it out on various websites like geodistance.com). Building 2 of the Cars suites has some rooms that are further from transportation/food court than some of the LM rooms. Most of the rooms in both the Cars and LM areas are between a 5 and 10 minute walk (depending on your pace) from the transportation and food.

The first time we stayed at AoA, our family stayed in a LK suite and our son and his fiance stayed in a LM room. They requested a room close to transportation and lucked out with a room at the end of building 7, so they were very close to our building. They had about a 5 minute walk to transportation.

JennyAnne
04-12-2016, 09:08 PM
Thank you so much for your help!